on 25 July 2013
Once again, kaffe Fassett has presented a delightful feast for the eyes and an opportunity for quilters to think about design and colour. I am always thrilled when a new Kaffe Fassett book comes out and I have never been disappointed. I have them all and spend many quiet, happy moments delighting in them, curled up on the settee with the dog, a cup of tea, dreaming about what fabrics I would use for a particular quilt design. Pure joy!
on 11 June 2013
This is a gorgeous attractive book, full of ideas for quilting at various skill levels. Very clear and accessible. The projects are exciting, and add a new dimension to Kaffe's legendary style catalogue.
on 6 May 2013
Having been to the Kaffe Fassett exhibition, which was excellent. I just had to have this book..it has a much more modern feel to some of his previous books. Apart from the excellent patterns the book also tells about his inspiration for the pattern....as a quilter my only moan is that some of the instruction on cutting could be made easier as there are now a lot of clever ways to achieve the same results ...but you can always use utube tutorials for extra help if new to quilting. I highly recommend this book.. To buy for yourself or a lovely present for a sewing friend.
on 16 March 2015
Another excellent book from Kaffe Fassett's collections. The projects are very colourful and interesting. I think this is a book that all quilters could use. Very clearly explained and well illustrated.
on 27 April 2013
Quilting
Not tried any yet but seen lots of inspiration as I like the idea that the fabric is the key to the quilt making.
on 21 October 2013
What a beautiful book - it is just a pity that it took so long to reach me but it was worth the wait ....and some!
on 31 October 2013
I just love to read it and pretend that I have the time to make each quilt. One dat maybe
on 28 March 2013
I look in this bok when I need to be in a better mood. I love all the colours and the lovely quilts.
on 20 April 2013
really love this book, I do lots of patchwork and will certainly take lots of inspiration from here, Kaffe Fassett is the best
on 27 February 2015
very pleased with the quality of this publication it came very quickly at a very attractive price and perfectly packed I will use speedy hen again