Customer reviews

Kaffe Fassett: Dreaming in Colour: An Autobiography
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 24 December 2012
Wonderful book bought as a gift and after having a quick look through it I might have to get one for myself now
on 12 February 2014
Excellent Christmas present - my friend will take care of this book, probably been seen as a 'coffee table display item' at home.
on 26 November 2013
Very informative and wonderful illustrations. Kaffe Fassett has always been a talented artist whom I have, and continue to admire.
on 3 August 2014
Very colourful book full of good stories
on 28 July 2013
If you are in to textiles and colour - you will love this. It is a beautiful book to look at and an interesting read about this lovely man and his life.
on 27 July 2013
it is a book full of colour and an exciting look into the life of the man who produces such magical art.
on 6 January 2013
This was a gift but I had a peep at it and it lookg a nice book for anyone interested in fabrics, colours, etc. It came in good time and condition.
on 30 May 2013
The remarkable story of a remarkable man. Kaffe Fassett is one of those truly rare individuals whose talent and joie de vivre are awe inspiring. This book is such a pleasure to read and to look at, it leaves you with a warm glow. I keep it by my bedside and give myself a dose of Kaffe on a regular basis. I think he is THE design and colour genius of my generation. I always suspected that he was also a lovely man and, after reading his autobiography, I know that I was right. There aren't many people whom I would love to take tea with, but Kaffe Fassett is at the top of the list. I hope that he continues to live a long and happy life so that we can enjoy his talent for many years to come. Kaffe, I adore you.
on 14 January 2013
Book was bought as a present for my wife. She was highly delighted with it. She would recommend it to anyone.
on 22 August 2015
A beautiful book, a fascinating biography of Kaffe together with stunning photos. A very talented man who loved colour.