Customer reviews

on 3 January 2014
Now, I'm a knitter! I am also a fan of writing about knitting - think Yarn Harlot et al. So I was pre-disposed to like this...however, I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that it has exceeded expectation. Lovely writing. Buy for yourself and all the knitters in your life.
on 2 January 2014
Nice book,make a good present for knitting or crafting friends.Is not too long but would be perfect as a bed side read.
on 18 February 2014
This was very poorly made foredge not trimmed. Sent first copy back back second copy exactly the same.
Very unsatisfied especially as I work for a leading printer and bookbinder so I know what I am talking about!!
on 8 February 2017
on 25 May 2015
Perfect with a cup of tea. Not able to knit and read about knitting at the same time though. Perhaps the audiobook version would have been better?