Customer reviews

on 23 November 2013
Gawd this is gorgeous, every pic is just stunning, I cant wait for 2014. Had the official 2013 one, so much better than the others out there. was sad when I realised it was getting to the end of the year, not anymore lol! this man is gorgeous, simple as that. and now he will be on my kitchen wall for another year at least :D woohoo :P
on 22 January 2014
I recieved the 2013 edition as a gift last christmas and couldn't bear facing the year without my daily fix so ordered the 2014 at the start of January. I was not disappointed, lovely photos, nice slim calendar by the side with big enough font to see from a distance but not get in the way of his handsome face. This year has the addition of little images next to certain dates which is a cute touch. Any fan should not be without.
on 18 December 2013
After looking at all the 2014 Ian Somerhalder Calendars in the shops and online I decided to buy the Official one. The Pictures are great, I have it hanging on my Kitchen wall all ready and waiting!! Roll on January!! A must for all Ian Somerhalder fans!!
on 2 January 2014
I was not dissapointed with this calender,all the pictures were of good quality unlike some of the non professional ones.
on 4 April 2014
Purchased this after having a TVD calendar for 2013, was not disappointed. Photos are great quality and the paper finish is really good. Bargain buy as far as I am concerned!
on 4 March 2016
Love him
on 25 July 2015
Excellent seller A++++
on 9 January 2014
Christmas pressie for daughter. Loveley photos. Very pleased. thank you. Brilliant, great, splendid. what more can I say. Thank you.
on 7 March 2014
I LOVE the Official calendar. So may different pictures and faces.as opposed to the unofficial where all the months have the same photo.
However the photo's do look a little Brushed up... But I don't care Ian is just too Smolder! Haha
Defiantly recommend for 2015!
on 13 May 2015