Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 9 August 2012
Another pleasant surprise for me. I have to say that FFG keep doing this. Just when I think I'll get a book to not have any gaps in my collection, the book actually turns out to be very good - much better than I was expecting and a valuable addition to my collection!

Detailing some of the successor chapters the book gives you backgrounds and histories, new character options (Emperors Champion, Sword Brethren, etc), squad and solo mode abilities, a 'generic chapter' character generation (for when the Primarch is not known), reliquary section (lots of named weapons and equipment)... The highlight for me was the section on The Legion of the Damned, which gives rules for one of these mysterious warriors appearing to fight beside the kill team (should one of their number be killed in a suitably heroic fashion before the final fight...). Rules/background of various 'famous' chapters (Blood Ravens, Knights Errant, Raptors, Minators, Red Scorpions... to name but a few).

The artwork in this book is stunning - I would rate it as higher than FFG's normally high standards.

Really nice addition!
on 21 July 2016
Essential for the GM to help create those favourite flavours everyone loves. The product is very good and feels like quality - but the spelling errors that plague the series are still present.