on 24 July 2014
Unfortunately as this was a present for a friend I did not open the box before giving it to them. Had I done this I would have probably sent it back, instead I felt the shame of giving my friend a rubbish present.

Pros -
Looks like the Normandy.
Made from a metal like material, decent weight.

Cons -
Paint work is terrible. Majority of the paint isn't within the margins of the sections. Certain parts were even painted without any concept of symmetry.
Does not sit firmly/securely on the mounting rod (??)
Rough edges and left over sharp parts from the casting that were just left.
The longer I looked at it, the more sad I felt.

Overall very disappointed with the model, looks like Wrex painted it with a shotgun.
on 27 February 2014
So I ordered this because I needed a vessel to run through the mass relays & bang hot blue alien chicks. Unfortunately it was a little smaller than I anticipated. Still, it makes a handsome, well detailed paperweight.
on 14 April 2015
Having bought one of the sr-2s. i decided to buy this one and it is an amazing replica just the right size for my shelf plus the base is also well done. paint jobs could do with a little work but i kind of like the hand painted look.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 September 2014
Bought as a present, and was impressive.

Comes well packaged and looks good on opening. The ship is made of metal and solid. The paint job is pretty good with no straying from the lines. Had a bit of trouble making it stable on the metal rod, but a bit of superglue soon sorted that.

You can tell it's the ship from Mass Effect, it's a shame it's not a little bigger but otherwise it's a great present

Recommended
on 11 June 2016
I'm a massive Mass Effect fan and I love this ship model. For all you fans of the series out there this is an absolute must have item. Worth the money to have my own Normandy I can look at whenever I like. I'm definitely getting all the Mass effect ship models, anyone who's being picky about these not looking exactly like the real thing I disagree with. Many of my friends have commented how awesome they look.

Thanks for a great item for my collection.
on 3 February 2014
Just got this through today and I've got to say its fantastic, if your a fan of mass effect this is a must have, I hear everyone complaining about the paint job but personally I am very happy with it, got amount of weight to it its of all metal construction. very happy with it.
on 30 September 2013
This item arrived today and the quality of the metal mould is great. But! The white paint is not as bright and is more grey as well as there being no red paint on it as shown in the picture and on the actual Normandy SR 1. Dissatisfied Amazon
on 24 February 2015
Is a very good model made of good Materials looks like the normandy so looks epic it came on time and was amazed when i opened it

unlike the normandy sr 2 model it feels like it wont fall apart if i just touched it and the paint looks good too

Overall very pleased
on 25 September 2014
Great item. The replica is so detailed and the paint work is amazing, it looks great sitting on my TV unit.
A great gift for any Mass Effect fan.
on 18 March 2014
This model of the Normandy, is not a shiny as in the Pictures but ofcouse they are photoshoped to the extreme sow ofcourse your gonna bee a Little let Down if oyu thing it matches the Photo 100 procent but i still like this replica.
a nice Little thing to have on my desk while kicking ass and takeing names in the beloved game series

See one answered question