Customer reviews

on 23 October 2013
Volume One was absolutely fantastic with its thrilling ride of a story and I had high expectations for Volume 2 which were almost lived up to. I really enjoyed this but it just didn't have the thrills or twists of the first one. However, it continues to be a great story. We meet a whole bunch more of the mind management agents and now have a team, so to speak. They feel a bit like superheroes in that each has a special power but they are not heroes at all and none of them are even "good guys"; they are all rather ambiguous characters which keeps the tension taught as we never know what moves a character will make. The theme of this book is to let out the whole story behind Mind MGMT while meeting the new characters. The big reveal at the ending involves how Meru exactly fits into all this. It's a great reveal, even though I saw it coming. Now that we have the quasi- good and bad guys, I look forward to seeing the direction the plot takes in the third volume.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 February 2014
I'm really in love with this comic book. I though the first volume couldn't be topped, and boy, was I wrong. Just buy it, read it, and when volume 3 comes out read every volume all over again.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse