on 20 August 2012
I love logic puzzles but, like other reviewers, have struggled to find books of just logic puzzles in the shops.

This book was a real find - 200 really well written puzzles, plenty of space for working out and all the answers in the back. It starts out with relatively easy puzzles and then progresses onto trickier ones - I haven't been brave enough to tackle the ones at the back of the book yet as they look really hard!

Each puzzle is rated for difficulty (as a percentage of people who solved it successfully on the Puzzle Baron website - where there are even more puzzles for the true addicts!) and an average time to solve it given. I'm ashamed to say I'm currently performing below average but enjoying it thoroughly!

If you're new to logic puzzles there are lots of instructions at the front.

I'd whole-heartedly recommend this book and have already added Volume 2 to my wish list!
10 people found this helpful
on 21 April 2015
Tough but stimulating. 8At first I felt a little intimidate - the grandmasters of logic puzzles solving them in thee minutes where as I took 3 hours and even 3 days (picking up, putting down the puzzle) . The author takes logic puzzles to a new level. I should prefer to see how long puzzle solvers took at the back with the solutions. I felt at times that I was taking a timed examination
5 people found this helpful
on 28 May 2018
I bought this for my husband (as I threw a puzzle book out, whoops and he hadn't finished it.) I guess he was pleased with it as he didn't put it down after he started on them. He even explained to me (who hates puzzles how to do them!) So one happy husband, and one relieved wife!
on 4 May 2018
Logic puzzles are difficult to find so I was really pleased to find this one. I have to say they are some of the most difficult ones I have done, not for the faint hearted
on 9 January 2018
a big volume but the puzzles don't seem as interesting as the 1st volume. have to wait till I finish them all.
on 29 March 2018
My daughter loves logic puzzles and really enjoys doing these
on 17 January 2017
Overpriced for what it contains. Bring back those Dell Logic Problem books!
One person found this helpful
on 5 October 2017
Good little book of these Logic Puzzles of which there are plenty. Only would have liked a few more clues with the answers .All in all anyone who likes to do logic puzzles will enjoy this book. Price is very reasonable too.
on 6 January 2017
200 puzzles make this book well worth the money - and the good thing with logic puzzles is that they do take time to complete. If there is a follow-up book to this, I will most definitely purchase it, when I finally finish this one!
on 28 September 2016
Excellent mental exercise and fun to do although I'm struggling now with the last ten puzzles !