on 23 April 2017
Good read!
on 3 May 2013
It is a great time to be a TMNT fan. You have a new TV show and a new comic.
The TV is similar to the '80s show, while as the comic by IDW is more in line with the original black and white comic and the 2003 series (which was my favourite incarnation). So I was instantly impressed with this book. It is written by the creator himself Kevin Eastman along with Tom Waltz and art by Dan Duncan. The origin in this is completely different to any other incarnations in the past. We've had Master Splinter being the pet rat of Hamato Yoishi and Hamato Yoishi turning into a rat. But this time Master Splinter believes he is the reincarnation of Hamato Yoishi and the Turtles were his sons in a previous life.

I will end this review by saying this is an excellent book to read whether you are a new or old fan and you should definitely get this and the other volumes in your collection.
on 2 March 2013
The IDW TMNT world continues to expand and get better and better. Fantastic series, must read for all TMNT fans and fans of comics in general.
on 6 January 2014
This makes me a much bigger fan than i ever was before! I would recommend this to every TMNT fan out there!
on 12 December 2014
my son loves them and they are really well packaged.
on 7 February 2015
Quick delivery. Fab book.
on 18 July 2014
fedtfedt
on 17 May 2013
I Ordered volumes 1 to 4 for my son as a present, I only received volumes 1;3 and 4, volume 2 was missing and did not turn up, I had to keep sending emails asking of where and when is volume 2 was going to arrive, my son could not reed the books an till volume 2 turned up and volume 2 took about two months to turn up, I received £3 good will gesture voucher, disappointed, the book was in Good condition.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse