Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 July 2013
this was just as you would expect and a treat for trekky fans
well written easy read
classic star trek
on 20 June 2013
I was not aware I was purchasing a comic book. I could find no place where this was clearly stated but I thought "my mistake, live with it" So tried to read it but even enlarging the print to 150% the speech bubbles were still too small for me to make out the writing and when enlarged to 200% half the image was lost. In future I will make sure not to order books at bedtime. I do think it would be a good idea for Amazon to state more clearly when a book is not a book but a comic.Star Trek Vol. 1
on 27 August 2013
I ordered this thinking it was a novel but then found out it was a comoc type I cant read the writing properly I should have read the description better. But hayho you learn by your mistakes.
on 27 December 2012
A nice quick read, but slightly short.
These are not 'New' stories, they have been taken from the Original series and brought up to date with the New Enterprise crew.
on 17 August 2014
It turned out to be a comic not something I wanted to read, might have been better to say so on the main blurb of it.. it wasn't compatible with my kindle app either.
on 22 February 2014
perfect to deal with very fast service many thanks will be back again and again will tell my mate the same thank you
on 30 March 2013
not the sort of book to read on kindle

this book has to be held in the hand to be enjoyed
on 17 June 2013
I was expecting a book, not comic strip! Would have been helpful to make this more obvious in the description.