on 19 June 2014
I rate this book a five star as I have always been a very big fan of the teenage mutant hero turtles from a young age and being able to get one of the first volumes to which the story began was unbelievable.

Yours gratefully Kameron.
on 1 August 2014
Turtle power! Telling the story from the start, makes you remember why you loved them do much!!
Excellent story, ready for next part!
on 2 March 2013
I was very sceptical about this series at first, but I decided to risk it and see if it was good.
I absolutely love it. It continues to get better and better as it goes along.
This is essential reading for the IDW TMNT story.
on 3 October 2013
Cowabunga, awesome retelling of the turtle story! I loved it! This is a must-have for all true fans! Turtley Awesome!!!
on 6 January 2014
Cant wait to read the rest of the series! Gonna buy them i January when i get some cash. Turtles power! :-D
on 31 October 2013
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend as it combined his love of comic books with his childhood love of tmnt. I looked through it myself and am confident he is gonna love it!
on 24 February 2013
Was a big fan of the turtles back in the day and when I saw they were releasing a new comic series I decided to go for it. Very dark and serious with a good story line, I enjoyed it and am currently waiting for the final installments to come out!!
on 12 July 2013
Anyone who loves tmnt needs to read this! If you've never read any comics this are perfect as it re tells the origin story! Brilliant
on 30 June 2013
I enjoyed reading this. I only know the turtles from the TV cartoon and I have never actually read any of the original Turtles comics so I can't compare this to them (with this being a new comic series) but I thought this was great. The artwork is really nice and I liked the story. Will have to buy Vol 2 to see what happens next.
on 11 December 2015
Fantastic condition, fast postage. Brilliant story.