Customer reviews

on 4 December 2015
I bought 3 different guide books from 3 different publishers for Chicago, Memphis and New Orleans and wish I had bought Moon books for all 3. The first section of this Moon Spotlight on Memphis was excellent for info on main tourist venues and for eating places and bars. Although it was not up to date on the tram system it was invaluable for the time we spent in and around Memphis. We were with a tour guide who should buy a copy of this book.... I have contacted the publisher to say thank you. The restaurant and bar recommendations were spot on and the visit to Ernestine and Hazel was a real highlight. I will look for Moon books first for future adventures.
on 9 June 2014
This is a great little book at the right price that just might fit into your pocket. packed full of enough information while visiting this great city of musical heritage including photos and reference map .
on 5 February 2015
Excellent guide to Memphis and guide makes it easy to find your way around the sites
on 5 March 2016
a very handy guide for when I visit during summer - always good service from Wordery
on 10 July 2015
A very informative book, meets all our expectations.