Format: Spiral-bound|Change

on 11 September 2013
5 out of 5 for this reader folks!

Next to curling up with a great piece of spicy fiction, crafting and cooking are my next fave thing to do! Knitting in particular is high on that list! I requested this book for review strictly by the title ... "JUST TWO NEEDLES...". I have tried knitting socks with the 4 needle technique and I truely hate it .. so I was pleasantly surprised by this terrific pattern book.

Inside this book, you will find all kinds of fun, challenging, not so challenging, well thought out, easy to read and follow, patterns for some pretty amazing socks. I can knit for my whole family from this book.

I also loved the names to these patterns! I am about to teach my daughters how to knit and will make sure this book is kept close by for when they want to dive into the world of sock knitting!

Highly recommend this book to my fellow knitters!

HAPPY KNITTING! :)
on 22 November 2013
Never been able to knit socks too scared to try 4 needles found this book and its fabby...knitted socks for my son and going to do more for the rest of the family :-) Including me :-)
on 9 August 2013
I have wanted to try my hand at knitting socks for a long time and this book will be the start for me. easy to follow - lovely designs, various sizes and styles included.
on 27 September 2013
The book is just what it says , knit socks without four needles.
Simple to follow and makes super socks.
If you no good with four needles this is for you.
on 8 May 2014
I have been knitting for years & have even made up my own patterns but do not like knitting on DPN's so thought this would be ideal, I didn't like it!
on 4 April 2015
First class book. Pity that the edition has 2 pages of errata which only became known after purchase. The errata can be downloaded from Ravelry.
on 10 February 2014
Arrived quickly and is full of interesting and useful design. Would recommend it to anyone who struggles with knitting socks in the round.
on 27 December 2013
easy pattern, makes lovely socks that are great to wear. Much easier than with 3 needles method .Worth the try
on 12 September 2013
I was most curious as to how one could possibly knit socks straight, so purchased this book. The pictures are clear and the instructions appear to be the same (though I have yet to use it to knit socks). However, as I cannot crochet this may prove to be rather a steep learning curve, I do like the idea that one can knit both socks at the same time even though instructions are given for right and left feet. I love the various different patterns given
on 15 August 2013
Very easy to follow pattern book, as I am not a triple or quadruple pin user,excellent value for money,thank you.