Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 December 2016
*I voluntarily read a Review Copy of this book. All opinion stated are solely my own and no one else's*

This was a great M/M story: it was funny, entertaining with a little voodoo mixed in.

The beginning was quite dry and slow paced but when Scott and Ted finally meet, the pace really picked up, The chemistry between Scott and Ted was intense yet consuming. I couldn't stop laughing at Scott's mum: and the lengths she's goes too, to find a mate for her son. She's burying and digging up dead cats as well as burying Scott's hair and toe clippings lol. Ted made me laugh too, "it's almost as bad as if she'd pimped you out on Match.com".

Lynn captured the characters emotions and fears beautifully throughout. I didn't like the beginning but I'm glad I persevered because it definitely got better, funnier and incredibly hot. I'm definitely adding Lynn to my favourite author list.
on 17 July 2013
Yet another great novel from Lynn Lorenz, love love love her books and always read from start to end without putting down. Can easily recommend them and well worth every penny. Keep writing Lynn.