on 15 December 2017
Great training system for someone who doesn't want to do big mileage and/or who also enjoys another sport such as cycling or swimming.; I hit my sub 3 target thanks to this system.
on 17 September 2012
This is a quick book to read, but one with long-lasting benefits. I found the tables contained in it were easy to follow and gave me a clear and prescriptive training schedule which nevertheless felt surprisingly personal. I have followed the plan and the tables rigorously and it has done wonders for my training and, I hope, for my race times...we will see!
on 11 September 2016
Good Book, very interesting. I used to run 6 days a week but due to work & family commitments I just didn't have the time anymore.But i wanted to keep up my fitness levels & not lose it so I started using this book & I have maintained my previous fitness levels while running less!
on 15 November 2017
This was an easy, engaging read. I look forward to trying this training method out for my upcoming marathon. I also appreciate the added strength and flexibility exercises included.
on 8 August 2016
Brilliant schedule for training towards a marathon. Used it with their app. Training based on pace allowing you to judge progress and plan appropriate pace for a successful race day.
on 20 September 2017
Great Book perfect for a runner with family commitments since using the three runs a week program I'm feeling less tired than previous marathon programs I've used and able to work harder in training.
Bring on the Bournemouth marathon in a few weeks.
on 2 January 2017
Clear and easy to follow. A great range of different programs.
on 1 November 2017
Brilliant
on 3 November 2013
The book gives very good programmes and guidance for marathon training. I would probably have preferred a paper copy to an e-book, but the latter was cheaper. I ended up typing up the training schedules on my laptop so that I could make a print-out. Will certainly recommend the book to my running friends.
on 15 July 2017