Customer reviews

on 13 June 2017
Unfortunately the lady author doesn't seem to realise that gay men don't necessarily want to both be tops so this isn't an issue of the importance that she gives it. Also graphic sex can spoil a love story.
on 9 April 2012
I really enjoyed this story. Callum and Jasper were great together. I liked the more involved plot that this book had as opposed to the more usual erotic romances. I didn't know what was going to happen next. There was a depth to the characters that appealed to me and I hope this writer produces more stories like this one. 5+ stars, I look forward to her next book(s)!!
on 4 March 2013
Beautiful, successful, damaged Jasper sets off on the holiday of a lifetime at a dude ranch in Wyoming where he and son of the house, Calum, fall for each other, and into a hot, passionate affair, faster than a chap can get his chaps off. Is that why everyone else on the ranch has it in for Jasper, to the point of wanting him dead?
Part adventure, part hot and erotic love story, this is a great book. Jasper and Calum are as sexy as two guys can be, their love is heartwarmingly romantic, and if the sex between these gorgeous men doesn't warm up your cockles, nothing will.
on 2 June 2013
The story is about an English man, Jasper, who goes to a guest ranch for his holiday and meets, Callum, the son of the owner and they begin a relationship. As well as following their developing relationship there was a secondary "guess who" story where Jasper's life is ultimately at risk.

The secondary storyline felt slightly contrived but it gave the book more of a plot than just the romance. Also there were some moving scenes between the 2 men and back stories which helped give depth to their characters.
on 19 November 2014
Amazing. Literally, I cannot say much else. Even though if may seem fast-paced logically, everything was well written and paced out perfectly. I wanted to cry and scream and laugh so many times whilst reading this book. The scenery painted for me took my breath away and I am really tempted to holiday in a ranch style place to get a feel for the nitty gritty areas like Jasper was trying to do.

The sex scenes were hot, the romantic gestures squeezed at my heart strings and how can no one LOVE Calum's sister, Angie?
on 8 February 2013
I loved this. The characters were deep and real, the plot was good, I love cowboys and i just plain wanted to slap Erik. I mean had I been his guest and he had spoken to me as he did jasper at first, there would have been a riot. The book pulled me in, made me laugh, wiped a tear or two from my cheek and a big sigh.....I didnt want it to finish. Barbara, can we have some more of these guys?
on 1 July 2015
This is a beautiful love story and like all good stories it is never made easy. Troubled and unhappy Jasper decides to escape his life to try to conquer his fears he books a holiday to a horse ranch. Calum take one look at him and falls into lust for Jasper, but as a Wyoming cowboy his gayness is hated, can he stay away from this beautiful broken man?
The story twist and turns as a hatred of the two men by the other wranglers turns dark and sinister. Is Jasper going to be able to survive the brutal attack?
Throughout the story you yearn for the two men to admit their feelings for each other, the sex scenes were hot and choreographed was beautifully.
on 19 August 2015
Loved it. Very emotional with two men falling in love and living worlds apart.
Calum is the American cowboy living in a small town that doesn't exactly tolerate gays and Jasper is the London stockbroker who's struggling to keep his ailing mum in a private home.
These two fall in love instantly but the odds that they'll stay together are stacked against them but love conquers all ;).
Beautifully written, all the characters had some depth and I felt right at home reading their story ;).
on 18 March 2013
I really enjoyed this story. The characters, the humour the storyline were just spot on. Jasper and Callum are such well written characters. Jaspers dry wit and englishness just shines through and Calum's inner turmoil with his dad and family.

Alos loved how well Angie was written too the sister.

I'll be definatley be looking out for more of the authors books
on 2 August 2013
I love this story, I have hundreds of books on my kindle but this has to be my absolute favourite. The characters are just lovely, the story keeps evolving throughout the whole book and you never quite know what's going to happen next. A keeper and one I will read again and again.