Customer reviews

on 5 March 2017
I have been studying anatomy for 4 years and this book has proved invaluable. The pages are crisp and the photos are very large and clear. I have yet to find a atlas with cadaveric images that is superior to this text. It contains cadaveric specimens from all over the body and us divided into sections. Often it shows similar images side by side with muscles removed to show the next consecutive layer. At times, it will give a quick sketch so the reader knows what to expect in the cadaveric specimen. This would be particularly useful for students who do not have cadaver dissection.
on 21 November 2016
This has helped me so much! Still does. And it looks pro so I like to just keep it on my book shelf on display when I'm not using it. Motivated me. Love it! Very descriptive and helpful especially if you learn better through images and pictures like me!
on 22 February 2015
An absolute must if you're studying medicine/dentistry.. the most valuable book i've had during my studies so far. If you're revising for anatomy exams in the dissection room theres no other way to revise really than to look at specimens. Obviously this can't be done from home, so this is the next best thing!!
on 3 November 2016
This textbook was brilliant for studying anatomy at home, when the DR was not of use to me. I would definitely buy it if you're a University student doing any form of human anatomy
on 16 September 2014
A "MUST HAVE" for every physical therapist specialized in manual therapy, osteopathy... is a completely different view to see the human body and imagine human anatomy. Is really complete, upgraded and clear. After months and months of inspection and study i didn't found any mistake.
on 12 February 2016
Perfect. Best dissection-based anatomy book I according to many of my anatomy demonstrators, and didn't disappoint. The level is appropriate for a trainee surgeon.
on 11 October 2016
a must have for all anatomy students. it makes more sense than the conventionally 'drawn' images. i highly recommend this book
on 7 September 2014
A fantastic book. Really clear, detailed and well annotated photos. A perfect addition to a medical students repertoire of text books.
on 16 March 2015
Such a useful book for learning anatomy - definitely worth it
on 24 October 2013
I really loved this book! Real life photos made the anatomical structures much easier to view. I used it often in anatomy!