on 1 November 2017
I loved this. I learnt to crochet but then found that no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get the hang of knitting (even with all my nan's guidance and support). I picked this up and found it so easy to follow and rather than throwing the knitting needles across the room in frustration, I actually produced recognisable stitches. It took me less than an hour to get to grips with the two stitches and feel ready to throw myself into a pattern.
One person found this helpful
on 2 November 2013
but.. the work always seems to look wibbly on the sides where you turn your work from, and the patterns will show up the obvious joint seems you are making, such as the blanket will fold along 3 lines when you use it. I crochet mostly but also knit and have now relegated this to being unraveled as it is time consuming, fiddly and does not keep tension very well.

got on with the hooks once the splinters were smoothened, and had no problem with the cords. worth a go for the funsies of it but as all the other reading materials and stuff are extra costly i have no plan to knook jumpers.
2 people found this helpful
on 1 February 2018
Took me a good couple hours to master this but persevered. . Abit slow going but good fun and a compact craft
on 19 January 2013
Either its me but i am struggling .Could do with more instructions . I appreciate they want to save paper but I think the right handed and left handed instructions should be separate as I seem to get confused at which picture I should be looking at.
5 people found this helpful
on 22 June 2015
A new concept of crocheting and knitting. Only negative comment the thread is too thick for the hole in the crochet hook and I've broken both of them,but sticky tape has come to the rescue and we are now knooking like a 'good 'en'.
on 5 March 2013
I can both knit and crochet and have done for many years. Thought I would try the knook but will stick with my knitting and crochet. I found it fiddly and slow compared to knitting and crochet. However having said that it would probably be a very good start for someone who can perhaps crochet a little and not knit. And also for travelling as I'm sure airlines would allow this wooden stick on a plane!
6 people found this helpful
on 15 May 2012
Quite interesting but instructions could be easier to follow. I'll persevere and hope to succeed as there are some lovely patterns available.
9 people found this helpful
on 18 October 2017
could not get on with this
on 20 April 2016
Disappointing. Everything was in the package - just a shame the chords don't fit through the holes in the hooks, and you can't make the holes bigger or the hooks would break. I shall have to buy thinner cords.
on 29 September 2015
I would have liked this but the cords would not go through the holes as they were to small and broke the knook so unable to use and a waste of money