on 16 December 2016
I am beginner in loom knitting and as it says basics ans reviews are good I thought it is good.
I am disappointed as I tried for hours now and instructions are too hard to understand and just start making sock. Tried to look up help on YouTube but could do so without wasting my money on this book. I suppose if you know what you doing in sock loom it will be handy but I do not recommend for beginners as the only thing it did is put me off loom knitting that I wanted to learn badly and found interesting.
on 1 February 2013
Recieved this book within 48 hours, well packaged too. There are a variety of designs for socks in the book, for both ladies and men. The type face is large and very easy to read, there are lots of detailed instructions and photos, so I won't go wrong. Although the yarn stated is American, this equates to English 4 ply yarn which is widely available in the UK.
8 people found this helpful
on 23 September 2015
Nice easy to read book with some different ideas and ways to make socks or leg warmers with your loom. You would be surprised what you could do with what to me just looked like a really big French knitting dolly! You need a good bit of patience and a steady hand for loom knitting and a basic ability to crochet or French knit will help you no end and its about being good with the hook really.

Nice book.
on 8 March 2014
i received this book less than 24hours after ordering it.I love the way this book gives clear instructions for making socks,its very easy to follow and understand. i can't wait now for my sock loom to arrive so i can make some great looking socks.Will be making the ones with beads on as prezzies even these look quite easy to make.I've only made tube socks before.I would definiteley recommend this book.
4 people found this helpful
on 11 January 2017
Easy to understand, some good basic patterns. Contains details of how to measure feet to ensure a good fit and how to work out the number of stitches you need. Very pleased, but I haven't gotten to use it yet.
on 19 December 2011
Interesting designs in this book. A very good read, clear instructions with good pictures. Only downside is yarn in american terms but easy enough for an experienced knitter to know what ply to use.
13 people found this helpful
on 18 July 2017
Expected more from this book,it's more for the accomplished loom knitter.There are more knitting patterns than explanations on how to do certain things
on 19 May 2018
Loved this book as it has a variety of patterns and stitches to learn and use. A good one for a beginer like me!
on 16 August 2017
Useful information about how to use a sock loom and the different techniques involved
on 5 June 2017
I didn't understand the instructions on my sock loom. This is helpful.