on 1 May 2013
This book was chosen because I make a lot of hats for the family, and I like to change from knitting to crochet occasionally. It has some very nice hat patterns, and I am very pleased with it.
on 29 January 2016
Gave it to a charity shop.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 30 August 2010
This book ir really fab, I made the hat on the front cover and now all my friends want one! I love this book and have made all the hats and they are suitable for every level of skill. They are also quick to make because either aran or chunky yarn is used, so they are really satisfying to complete. I highly recommend this book to all who crochet.
on 27 October 2013
I have done loads of hats in the short time I have had the book brilliant book lovely styles once again well done amazon for helping me out
on 27 February 2012
Thought this was a book and not a booklet. Overall not a bad purchase, some items were quite simple and straightforward.
on 11 February 2013
I have knitted two hats from this book, find it easy to follow, using the correct tension the sizes work verb well