Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

Customer reviews

on 12 January 2013
I am a subscriber to author's blog and he has, for some time now, been a bit of an evangelist for the use of LED lighting. So I thought I would have a look at his book to see what he has to say and what knowledge he has to impart.

Although I haven't as yet sat down and studied the book fully, I did, immediately on receipt of the publication, peruse the contents to get a feel for what the book is like and I have to say I am very pleased with the purchase.

With the plethora of LED lighting systems on the market today, this book is a very good reference point because the author has been using and experimenting with these types of light long before it became trendy to do so and therefore can advise you as to the differences between the diffrent types of LED light, thus saving you the massive learning curve.
on 21 September 2013
The subject was not LED lighting, but was about photography and how to use of LED lighting in photography. Deceiving
44 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse