Customer reviews

on 16 February 2013
I have had a linkedin account that I didn't make much use of, for a couple of years. I wanted a guide book to show me what was possible using the Linkedin site and this did the job very well. Its very readable, to the point and is written by a man in his fifties who runs a business and finds Linkedin very valuable. I found it more down to earth than other "How To" books that I've read.
on 22 January 2014
Excellent guide to setting up and running your Linkedin account to get the most out of it for your business
on 27 December 2013
I enjoyed the book and the strategies within. Time will tell if they prove to be successful. Well worth checking it out
on 26 June 2013
A totally useful reference to a very powerful piece of the social media universe

Value on all levels for beginners and experts alike
on 6 December 2011
I have bought ''LinkedIn Success'' few days after creating a LinkedIn account and I read it in few hours along two days.
I liked the fact that it is..factual. There are no useless words or stories that go too far from the point.
I find the book clearly written and practical.

Even if I believe I could have found much of the information that is in the book just by using LinkedIn or visiting the ''learning centre''...the book saves me valuable time.

Plus that not everything is so obvious when it comes to Linkedin and I would have liked to receive some advice anyway.
Wayne has provided me with this!

I have now lent the book to a friend, I will come back to it when I have more time, my Linkedin profile needs some improvements!
2 people found this helpful