on 29 April 2017
As a fairly quiet Englishman, Grant's methods may seem, forgive me, a little too 'American'. However there are many gems of advice here, even one will be enough to justify the time spent reading. Dont be fooled by the style of some of his videos, this book is well written by a guy who is clearly very intelligent. Also I have to add, I think he is a decent chap.
on 15 June 2017
I have tried reading books on selling before but have fallen asleep before I finished the first page. I love Grant Cardone's vibrant funny style and his love for people. So much great advice here.
on 17 May 2015
So happy I read this. Interesting insights and ideas. Although Grant Cardones sales techniques are aggressive for English buyers the ideas and attitude of him is admirable and your can take a lot from it. I love watching his videos as well and this boss plays nicely along side them.
on 1 December 2017
Nice book
on 15 June 2017
Great book throughout, this is a must read, Thank you uncle G, I look forward to meeting you in person
on 27 February 2015
I love the pace and energy in the book, but a lot of it seems to be up-selling Cardone's own products (I'm sure he would take that as a compliment). Much of this book covers the 'why' of selling but could do with more of the 'how' (which you can get by paying for his audio CD's...)

Very pushy but ultimately a kick up the backside for you to get up and in front of people selling your shizz! If you want energising, motivating and encouragement to take action, this will do it!
on 11 February 2013
I started reading this book by thinking I am not a salesperson, not really my cup of tea. It really helped me to see that yes, I either sell things or I won't be successful. It describes it in a very simple and down to earth way, it is not unrelaistic, it is really different than anything I have read before. Actually, the previous "motivational" books made me say I never want to sell anything, if that is what it takes to sell. This book has restored my confidence. Recommended to every single person, no matter what profession you are in, if you want just a promotion at your workplace or start a business or anything. It is must read.
on 16 November 2016
Most amazing sales book ever,once you pick it up you don't want to put it down!
on 20 April 2017
I changed from someone who hated the idea of selling to someone who is very interested in selling!
on 2 October 2014
This book changed the way I see sales. Grant makes the case that we're all in sales, whatever we do for a living. Even just getting someone you know to do something small for you is making a sale, or rather it's getting them sold on why they should do that thing for you.

Confidence, customer service, presenting the sale and promoting/selling yourself... it's all in here, and the info is definitely worth the price because it's high-value stuff (also covered in the book.) I'm new to Grant Cardone, but I'm pretty much an instant convert. This book's like getting handed the keys to life.