on 13 December 2012
Beautiful recipes, lovely photographs, fantastic tips. I'm from the UK so lots of these Vintage American recipes were new to me which was so interesting as was reading about the history of the recipes and how the author had updated them. Plus every review I've made has been a success including the Goober cake and the Italian Cream cake. Absolutely recommended!!!
on 21 May 2013
A really easy to follow book, that makes amazingly delicious cakes. My favourite so far is the Maple and Pecan, although I cut the frosting by half, but it was still great. Off to buy more baking books with chiffon cake recipes in :-)
on 4 August 2013
I love this book!
I was introduced to it by a cake club and thus far i dont have one cake ive made from it that i dont like!!
on 31 December 2012
The recipes sound fantastic, very creative and tasty but I was quite disspointed because there are very few pictures and I personally love baking books with pictures of what the recipe should look like.
on 11 March 2013
This book was a present to my sister and she really liked it. She says it has lots of fun recipes and the pictures are great.