Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 September 2014
Nice pattern but some of the instructions anticipate that you know what you are doing! Be aware that this is not a book but a folder of patterns. That said I was pleased with it. Great present for quilters.
on 13 January 2015
I cannot really review this item. as it was a Christmas present, but it was well received with thoughts that
the separate templates was a good good idea and the instructions were found to clear and easily understood;

The item was wll packed and arrived very quiclly
on 15 December 2014
This was bought as part of my friends christmas present but I had a quick look at it and it seems okay, the birds are a bit basic but this allows plenty of scope for bead and embroidery embelishment.
on 28 February 2014
I have always wanted to make a quilt with bird motifs. This has clear instructions and templates, beautiful illustrations and fabric colourway ideas to guide you to making a beautiful quilt.
on 16 March 2014
I have yet to make any of the blocks because I am in the middle of something else but I can't wait to start making the quilt for my granddaughter
on 22 March 2014
For all appliqué / patchwork lovers this is a great little project project.
Easy to understand
Great pictures & unusual colour ways.
on 30 March 2014
Not quite what I expected, but enjoying the new technique demonstrated within. A bit of a challenge, but will cope.
on 4 April 2014
friends of mine who also quilt and who i think would be happy to browse through and use the patterns in this book
on 24 February 2014
A wonderful book. I like it very much. I will sew some Little Things with the birds. A godde book to the spring.
on 13 September 2014
love this book very adaptable designs have already started on one.