Customer reviews

on 27 May 2014
This is such a nice friendly book. Without knowing it you are being guided through the pages packed with great ideas to keep your stash in order and use up all those little scraps. The quilts are varied and the instructions clear and concise. I loved the sorting. It was very creative.
on 3 March 2014
I've wanted this book for ages and I'm really glad to eventually have it. Also see that the price has risen considerably since I got mine which incidentally took a while as it came from USA. Not sue you could complete that many of the designs on one Sunday morning though...
on 7 December 2012
Full of wonderful and achievable quilts. Very accessible for new quilters and really inspiring. Lots of practical tips re purchase and storage of fabric as well as on how to cut pieces and construct the quilt. Highly recommended.
on 20 July 2014
I love this book. It is clearly written, interesting, and the projects are very appealing. I found the projects very inspiring and cannot wait to get started! I am an absolute beginner in quilting and found the projects very accessible.
on 4 November 2013
What an inspiration! I can't wait to get quilting. These quilts are right up my street! Nothing like the quilt shop up the road with their anal preciseness! These are true pieces of art!
on 12 June 2013
It's a nice book with ideas for using small bits of fabric. It has some explanations about quilt construction as well, but for absolute begginers it may be helpful to have other sources.
on 7 February 2014
Another winning book, I am a follower of Amanda's blog and love to work with bold colours and scraps of fabric. I have worked my way through the book and will do so again I am sure.
on 5 November 2015
I love the attitude of this book - grab some scraps and sew them together, no need to measure and cut precisely, and yet the results are stunning. My kind of quilting!
on 21 May 2013
I love this book but am now trying to figure out how I am going to find the time to make all the quilts in this book - I cannot even decide which one to begin with!
on 3 February 2014
Excellent book with refreshing new ideas. I coud'nt put it down until I had finished it. It will help me organize and use my scraps effectively.