Customer reviews

on 15 October 2011
I am thrilled to bits with this book. I bought a few modern quilting books - Denyse Schmidt, Modern Log Cabin Quilting, Little Bits Quilting Bee - but this is the only one that I actually want to make anything from. I want to make a few of the quilts, and virtually every project was inspiring in some aspect. Loved every page. Highly recommended to those who are interested in funky modern quilt making.
on 12 January 2012
I bought this book last year, and as a new quilter I just enjoyed looking through it. Just this week I made the January Crazy Log Cabin pattern. I'm thrilled, it really is the best one I've made, and very simple to follow. I love the layout and the info about each person behind the quilt. I thoroughly recommend it (and I own lots of quilt book; but don't tell my husband;)
on 11 May 2013
it's okay but not really great. It just isn't modern enough for my tastes and most of these patterns you can get for free on the internet.
on 25 October 2013
Clarity with a beautiful end result - would recommend to anyone thinking of dipping a toe into patchwork and quilting.