Continuous line quilting gives you 80 different patterns for quilting so that you spend less time stopping and starting and securing stitches, and more time quilting. The patterns are suitable for blocks, borders, corners and back grounds.
The book starts off by giving you a few tips about free motion quilting, choosing the right pattern, threads, batting and fabric. It then gives you directional diagrams for each pattern to show you where to start and where to finish with arrows guiding you around the pattern. They encourage you to run your finger along the designs to follow the direction of the stitching. The diagrams are large and clear and easy to follow.

In the middle of the book are stunning photos of the patterns, which are great for helping you to choose which of the patterns to use for your particular quilt. I have to say it will be a hard choice as there are many amazing designs to choose from. The book ends with a few more useful tips and a visual index.

I would say this book is a must for any passionate quilter, the hard thing will be choosing which pattern to start with!
on 17 November 2015
I LOVE this book. Arrived very promptly and is full of wonderful continuous line quilting designs (does what it says on the tin!). I am starting to learn to free motion quilt and I think it will be a long time before I am able to do most of these designs, but the book encourages me to continue with my practice.
on 6 December 2011
Actually I waited for years that Hari Walner would make a new book. I got this immediately when it came out. I will keep this book for years to come. The designs are great. Every time a quilt needs quilting I page this book for ideas.
on 3 December 2012
Being fairly new to quilting, I purchased this book to improve my quilting skills. There is plenty of variety and lots of helpful advice. The title of my review is "ongoing" because, of course, I certainly haven't tried all the designs yet. So far, however, I have managed some of the more straight-forward designs and am well-pleased with my efforts.
on 9 January 2014
I am fairly new to quilting and this book suited my needs magnificently. Although, I think experienced quilters would benefit from it also. It is written in a straightforward style and has excellent illustrations and patterns for quilting. Practical, informative and pleasurable!
on 29 April 2013
she really loved the book as a present . Her hobby is quilt making and this gave her more ideas.
on 25 February 2014
A must have for quilters with great ideas included. I do like that all the designs are continuous and are easy to follow.
on 11 March 2015
Brilliant. Ideas and lots of tips.
on 14 December 2016