Customer reviews

on 24 September 2011
I am new to the teaching of Andrew Wommack and this is the first book of his that i've read. I found it a pretty easy read, and Andrew's teaching is clear and quite well presented. It centres around our understanding of how God relates to His people, and what His true nature is. This is for anyone who struggles to understand the supposed difference between how God acts in the Old and New Testaments, how the OT Law works and fits in, and how we, as NT believers should understand God.

The book was encouraging and challenged me in a number of ways. I always understood the Old Covenant to be Law-based and the New Covenant to be grace-based, and while this is true in one sense, Andrew points out that God didn't ever intend to work by the Law to save us. In fact, God dealt graciously with His people for many years before the Law was ever introduced. Andrew explains why it was introduced and what it was for. He goes on to show that many Christians still relate to God in a "works" or "Law" kind of way.

The book felt fairly short, but perhaps that was because I got into it! If you're a good reader then you can probably get through this fairly quickly.

It was a challenge, and very encouraging too. I'd recommend this book if you're interested in the above and want to understand more about God's love.
on 27 November 2015
I have read around 5 other books by Andrew but this is one of my favorites. Clearly written, excellent teaching and a must for everyone longing to understand God's love and grace towards us
on 12 September 2016
I suppose it should be five stars but I have not received revelatory knowledge of who God really is in me. I seek a closer relationship and this book helps me to know God as He really is in my life. I'm not there yet but I've left!
on 7 February 2018
It gives a clear understanding of the nature/characte of God that leads to a good relationship with Him. Most Read
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 28 June 2015
An excellent read for any Christian or not. 100% recommended
on 26 November 2014
Andrew is a wonderful man, thank you God. Anyone who preaches forgiveness and tolerance is always worth listening to. Thank you for the Grace of God
on 26 January 2013
This book is simply a must for those who are born again who have lost their zeal and passion for God because of wrong doctrines and teaching. You will fall in love with your first love again.
on 27 February 2015
As always Andrew is easy to follow and always stays in the Word.
on 20 December 2013
Potentially life changing insight communicated in a very simple way. This will change your perception of what God is like
on 22 October 2015