Customer reviews

on 3 October 2017
Whether you are a clinical therapist, or someone suffering from anxiety, this book is written by the two giants in the field. Beautifully written and user friendly it offers a step by step guide to conquering your anxiety in a structured, week-by-week guide. Regardless of how long you have suffered anxiety, this book will teach you, in a short space of time, to life your life free from the confines of anxiety. Beck and Clark should be knighted for their work!
on 10 August 2015
Books by Aaron Beck , the inventor of CBT , are known for their clarity, simple language and practical application. I am halfway through the book and was very impressed by the style of presentation and clarity.
3 people found this helpful
on 25 April 2014
I haven't finished the workbook yet but even I got started, I felt it is so reassuring, to give you the confident that you are making your way to help yourself to recover, that's already a great help to anxious people like us. I shall continue reading and working on it in greater detail and follow its instructions accordingly.

And I really want to thank the authors of this book.
on 28 September 2017
Excellent workbook, and a lot of excersizes. Good for anyone who wants to get control over their anxiety.
on 31 October 2015
Bought as a present for someone else and they were impressed
on 12 January 2015
Excellent book. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to address their anxiety
on 16 April 2014
Advised to get this book whilst I am waiting for an appointment with a CBT therapist. It is fantastic and I am sure I will be ready for the appointment when it comes.
on 30 August 2017
Great book
on 15 July 2015
Superb !!!.
on 4 March 2015
Very good book and useful exercises.