Customer reviews

Yoruba Legends (Forgotten Books)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 June 2011
I bought this for my British born 13 years old daughter, who is eager to learn about Yoruba cultures. She loves it so much that she would not sleep without reading it. It is now our bedtime story book and most of the stories remind me of the Yoruba tales that my late grandmother narrated to me when I was very young. I will recommend this anytime, anyday to friends and families. The packaging was superb and the delivery was prompt.
on 4 March 2015
Not the greatest book! Not worth the money. The writing is somewhat elementary.
on 25 January 2013
A very good compilation of stories and myths from Yorubaland, recommended for children and even adults looking to learn more of their ancestral knowledge via the ancient art of storytelling or alo. I wish that the book also had the same stories written in Yoruba.
on 6 July 2014