on 11 June 2013
the book was delivered earlier than expected, in good condition. i had bought it because I liked the pattern on the cover and wanted to get detailed intructions. it appears to give good, detailed instructions ( I have read it but not yet got down to sewing) and I like the look of several of other patterns.
As with most patchwork books it gives beginners a "how to" section and a glossary of quilting terms. Those of us who think we know it all will find a lot of very attractive quilt patterns using either jelly rolls or scrap strips.
on 2 June 2013
Very useful book for quilters, especially those who make quilts for charity, using up al those scrap which we all seem to acquire!
on 11 March 2014
I really enjoyed this book and look forward to making many of the projects it contains. The instructions are clear and easy to follow. One of the favourite extras in this book I like is that as well as measurements for fabrics required to be brought from a store it also includes measurements if you want to use up your scraps. Left over jelly roll strips would help for a lot if the patterns in this book. Good for any experience level.
on 26 June 2015
Kim's books always please. Lovely quilt patterns clear instructions.
l really like these books, recommend go buy them. You wont be sorry.
on 7 June 2013
I was a little disappointed with this book as having bought the previous 2 in the series and loving them, I felt that this was a bit repetitious. Very nicely produced as always and excellent delivery service
on 19 January 2015
Does what it needs to do
on 14 May 2015