on 14 July 2017
Very nice book. Just have to get sewing.
on 27 March 2017
Good service
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 March 2013
Who doesn't love a baby quilt? Isn't there always a new baby who could use one? This book will keep you prepared for the new one and give you ideas that can even be enlarged for the young child or just the child in you!

Five pages of basic quilting tips begin the book. Then you jump right into the patterns beginning with a "Rubber Ducky". A photo, finished block and quilt size and number of blocks to create begin the instructions. Material and cutting lists follow. Tips are set off in colored boxes and graphics help make the written instructions clearer for us visual people.

Templates are provided at full size and quilting suggestions are given. I love it when the author tells you how their quilt was quilted. There are 11 projects in all from Ladybugs to Alphabet Soup. I have a great-niece who is Ladybug crazy so I will just add a few more "bugs" to fit her bed and her brother will get his "on the water" time with the Little Sailor quilt full of boats.

The last page is the author's bio and their web site/blog. I can't wait to show this book to my charity quilt guild and make several for the children's charity we support.
on 9 February 2015
Lovely book, I borrowed this from the library and didn't want to take it back, so I decided to buy it, so pleased I did.
on 30 March 2015
Wonderful patterns, clearly illustrated and explained. Colourful, fun and will be loved by all children.
on 27 March 2016
This is truly a lovely book and I am in the middle of making a baby quilt for my new great grand daughter. It is easy to follow and the end results look fantastic. There are lots of quilts to choose from and the biggest difficulty is selecting one. Another great book from Christine porter.
on 8 December 2012
I love this book, the designs are just lovely and I cannot wait to get started on them. THe quilts cover boys and girls and can be used neutrally also. Instructions are so easy to follow, and it is great to get the templates at the correct size as it is so difficult to enlarge these days. THhink the designers have come up with some brilliant little quilts, thank you. An added comment in that I have recently completed the alphabet quilt and it is have turned out into a beautiful quilt. I am looking forward to making the other designs especially the ducks.
on 16 July 2013
I purchased it for my wife as wee present and she just loves it. In a way it compliments the table which was a present for her and it encourages her with her chosen hobby.
on 16 October 2013
Bought for friend who was very pleased with it and I
nearly kept it myself although I am not a quilter it got me interested in doing some quilting.
on 16 August 2015
I just love this book and have already made a few of the quilts