on 31 January 2013
Plenty of projects, templates for each project clearly marked. Lots of new ideas I'm halfway through my first project & because I do it by hand I find it restful.
on 16 October 2012
Absolutely wonderful from start to finish. Within one week of purchase 3 of my friends also bought it. Can't wait to start
on 12 December 2014
What a beautiful book. Very inspiring. Only new to patchwork quilting, but am enjoying it emmensely. This book was recommended by a lady in my patchwork group. I know I will be making quite a few of the items in there, and it has alreadyt given even more ideas. I am informed that Vicki Bellino's books are all great.
on 16 February 2015
Excellent presentation easy to use really lovely projects and ideas. There is a link to a website to download patterns. I intend to buy her other books and I am not easily swayed to part with cash.
Recommend this for all levels of expertise beginner up. Please give this book a chance it is so pretty.
on 20 October 2016
This book is a "must have" for the enthusiastic quilter. Whether you are a novice or an experienced sewer, you will get lots of ideas as well as comprehensive instructions. Nice illustrations too!
on 21 December 2017
There are some lovely patterns in this book and I have started one and enjoy doing it.
on 26 May 2013
This is my all time favourite, I started to pick out materials straight away and have started the quilt on the front cover, can't wait to finish it.
on 2 May 2013
This book is so helpful for beginners ans experienced quilters , lot of useful information, you can dip in and out where you need to.
on 6 August 2013
New patterns to try and not to difficule for a beginer like me. Would recommend to other beginers or experianced alike.
on 14 December 2016