Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 May 2011
I love this book. I have been eagerly awaiting it's arrival for weeks and now it's here. I have only made one thing so far, the duck, but there are so many beautiful things to choose from I found it hard to decide. It has everything you loved from her previous two books, great pictures, clear instructions and snippets from the author about how the patterns came to be and her girls. If you loved her other books, buy this, you won't be disappointed and if you haven't ever bought one of Ana Paula Rimoli's books, and love crochet and amigurumi then buy all three!!!!
VINE VOICEon 28 May 2012
This is a lovely neat little book. Packed full of lots of lovely little 'toys' to crochet. I am looking forward to making some of them. I especially like the koala bears!!!!The pictures are lovely and the patterns are well written.
on 26 October 2012
I have owned this book ever since it came out. I love the pictures and the designs. I have made loads of Ana Paula Rimoli's little creations and the wonderful thing is mine look just the same as hers. I have found that the best result is achieved by using a crochet hook a half size smaller than she suggests - that way the tension is better and you can't see any of the stuffing. So I would recommend buying any of her books and having a go. I can guarantee you will have hours of fun.
on 9 April 2014
This has loads in it. And I've just made the unicorn and I love it. Great book and get it now x
on 17 September 2012
I really wanted to like these patterns, as the pictures are absolutely adorable!! I love love the animals included in the book, but for some reason following the instructions just doesn't achieve the same result for me!

My biggest problem is with the heads - there always seems to be a few extra rows which make weird shaped elongated heads - I have been crocheting quite a few amigurumi over the past few months, so for some patterns I have adapted the instructions and started decreasing sooner than indicated and have made them work. (And no matter how tight my crocheting is, they just look weird if I follow the instructions). There are no detailed instructions of where to attach eyes, legs, arms, etc, but the pictures are quite good and detailed to see it on the actual animal.

In any case, lovely pictures, lovely animals, there are so many to pick from and they usually come with a baby version!! Lovely inspiration.
on 15 June 2013
I have already crocheted the unicorn and cat, very easy to use. Lovely pictures, good easy to follow instructions I can't wait to make more
on 3 May 2013
Amigurumi is bringing crochet to the fore with fun designs, good colours and excellent instructions. I recommend it to all.
on 17 January 2014
Very good book. Lots of cute animals and things to go with them. Clearly written. I have made 2 items already.
on 17 April 2015
So easy to follow patterns. Brilliant book!
on 3 March 2015