Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

This is one of my favorite Ernest Holmes books. I read it many times throughout the years. It's clear, practical and will explain how you can use the creative power of your thoughts to create the life of your dreams.
on 12 August 2014
This book is a little gem. If we all lived by its teaching the world would be a better place. The media fill us all with doom and gloom - have you ever felt good after watching the news? I believe books like this should be taught in schools then we might all live to our full potential.
on 20 October 2010
This is a must for all readers of Ernest Holmes's books. Replete with sound advice and good counsel on harnessing the power of the Mind positively so that it works for us and not against us!The book deals to a large extent with commercial success but its perspectives have wider implications and applications. Read! Enjoy!
on 19 May 2013
This is still a gem of a book. Still alive with resonance and power. One to revisit many times over and over.
on 11 June 2014
I enjoy any book that offers creative mind expansion, I love recognising the original text which can be found in many modern self help books
on 27 May 2016
This book encourages one to think big and connect with source. Recommending to anybody wanting to create a better life.
on 13 April 2016
prompt delivery and item is as described.
on 19 July 2016