Customer reviews

on 23 April 2017
If you want to know what "Enlightenment " is and means and how to achieve it - then this book is for you! In a fascinating account of his life and teaching, let alone his learning, Ram Dass explains, in a very clear and straight forward way, how every one of us can achieve enlightenment. This book can change lives!
on 3 July 2017
listened to this over and over
on 28 April 2016
Ram Dass's combines spritual teaching with warm humour
on 8 November 2013
Having been introduced to Ram Dass' works many years ago, Be Here Now and A Spiritual Awakening have been an invaluable guide to me. As someone who usually finds words easy, Polishing The Mirror leaves me speechless. Beautiful, loving, of service and gratitude, it feels like coming home to your real self. I love this man and his work, and will be ever grateful and indebted to him in his guiding me to be more compassionate and considerate in my own journey.
on 16 October 2014
This book manifested at the right time for me. A very useful tool, helped me look deeper into my practise. Thank you. X
on 28 November 2014
I have only just begun, so a full review is not possible. Really enjoying reading it. Thankfully, short chapters that are very full and need breaks to absorb. Written in a language that I find easy and comfortable.
on 17 April 2014
Love it! Helped me in my search for the spirituality I was looking for. Thank you so much! Much appreciated:)
on 18 September 2016
I have really enjoyed this book ... and learnt a lot about 'end of life' in a more kindly, more accepting ... and less fearful of my future. I have recommended it to a number of people ... and plan to purchase a couple for Christmas gifts.
on 27 May 2016
Ohhhh. Rammy Rammy Ram Dass. You beautiful human. Another fantastic book. Buy this book if you want. Or don't. But I would suggest getting a bit of Ram Dass in your life someway.
on 9 January 2015
Fabulous book. Arrived in pristine condition and love the design of the cover.