Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 April 2014
ECKHART TOLLE has this sort of voice and that sends you to sleep. I mean that in the best possible way. He believes in the power of now, living in the moment. He is a very genuine person, and is unaffected by fame power or money. So his teachings are genuine and very heart felt. Well worth a listen, very calming, and very interesting too.
on 31 August 2013
Have listened to this over and over, and each time it seems to provide another new insight that was previously missed. Great admirer of Eckhart Tolle and just listening to him speak (or even falling asleep whilst listening) brings about a wonderful sense of peace.
on 28 July 2013
What I gained from this CD is that meditation is really the practice of Being for the real world. Acceptance of the present moment and whatever is.

Sometimes you can think that something of a God-like mystery will unfold itself as a result of meditation - but it is really the training hall of the awareness that we ought to afford to real life, everyday life. That's what enlightenment is, to be awake and available in the present moment. There is nothing whatsoever to search for, absolutely nothing! To be in meditation you are already awake and you just have to practice that state in all of your life to become fully awakened. I love this CD!
on 3 November 2013
Deeper and more detailed explanations for earlier teachings. Opens different ways of meditaiting, still remaining the main idea of beeng.
on 22 January 2014
I highly recommend this CD for anyone interested in meditation, whether he/she is a beginner or not. The idea of meditating being fully in the present moment which is what we should strive to do even when we're not meditating is absolutely essential and often not mentioned in other books/CD's. This double CD can be listened to repeatedly in order to increase one's awareness of his/her presence while sitting in the car, on the bus, or walking in the woods.
on 30 October 2014
I love Eckhart but this cd was just so disappointing. Was expecting to have guided meditation but this cd is just Eckhart explaining how to meditate, big difference. It was probably error on my part, not reading through the description thoroughly. This cd was not what I was looking for.
on 21 June 2014
I would recommend for anyone starting out on a meditation, spiritual journey or anyone else interested in being less stressed and more relaxed. I want to hear more from this man and will be looking for further CD or reading material.
All the master say it in sound. Plato scoffed at the written word, the gospel of John argues that the beginning was sound, Upanishads means we sit and LISTEN, the list goes on. I drove home on the motorway listening to Tolle reading his own book< The Power of Now. When I got home, the chattering voice in my head vanished. I thought it was all nonsense before that drive home.

That night, I got in the bath and I stared at the ceiling for a long time. The surrounding was different. I guess that this is what being present means. I have never had that sort of thing happen to me by reading words. It is ironic that are civilisation is based on the printed word when the spoken word is closer to the true place we want to get to.

So Tolle in audio is definitely a must.
on 10 June 2014
An informative & practical meditation reference. Easy to follow & understand. Thoroughly recommended to anyone wanting to start mediation at a secular level.
on 8 March 2015
I love this cd. I listen to it in the car and it makes every journey wonderful. This cd makes me laugh out loud and even cry. If you like Eckhart Tolle's other work you will love this.