Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 April 1999
This book changed my life. It opens doors in the mind to totally new dimensions. A friend gave me a copy about 30 years ago. I loved this book at once and have never found a greater book. Thank you Robert Collier. If anyone out there has any info on Robert Collier or similiar books please contact me.
33 comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 February 1999
This is the best motivational, self help book of all times. I have had it as my "bible" for close to twenty years. Whenever I need a shot in the arm to get my motivational "juices" flowing, I read and reread Secret of the Ages. I have highlighted so many passages, they might as well have printed it in yellow! I was thrilled to see it is still on the market and am ordering another copy. Read this book. It can change your life!
on 26 January 2007
This is one of the best books I have ever read in my life! I could not put it down, the author writes with magical words and creates excitement within the pages. Everyone should own a copy of this book. The world would be a better place for it.
on 17 October 2010
The book was delivered in immaculate condition and within the time bracket I was told. I am now on volume three of five and can tell you, I have never read such a thought provoking book. It has opened my eyes to see day to day challenges as mere stepping stones in my life and dare I say it, renewed my faith in God.

For anyone seeking motivation or a new meaning to understand their faith or even just feel like there is no point anymore and questions their existence, this is the book for you.

To quote the book, 'There is no condition so hopeless, no life so far gone, that mind cannot redeem it.'

I'm so glad I found it, I would recommend it to everyone and anyone.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 September 2008
The Secret of the Ages is the Law of Attraction. Many of the other writers in this category actually quote this author, and refer to this book, which is partly how I discovered it.

Coincidentally, my yoga teacher was quoting the Law of Attraction in class, and I really appreciated what she was saying. When I picked up the book after class, I noticed that it was a 30 year old well used hardcover copy of this book. The pages she held with paperclips were the ones she would regularly quote in class while instucting us to hold a positive mental image.

As I leafed through the book, I was impressed by it, and immediately ordered it off Amazon.

If you are like me, as you read this book you will gain many profound insights, and many great visual and inspiring examples of how others apply the LOA in their lives. If you are like me, then the further you get into this book, the more you will appreciate that this may be one of the best books you will ever read.

Desire is an important motive factor in manifesting what you want in your life. In fact, without desire nothing much happens. If you can feel more desire for something, you can be do and have what you want more quickly. The stronger your desire and motivation, the more likely it is that you will get what you want. So, the more you desire and can imagine the value that this book will bring, the more likely you are to buy it.

I hope you find this review helpful.
on 24 January 2010
I was recommended to read this book as it was suggested I would find it interesting what an understatement

Should you want to create the life that you are entitled to then this is one for you, learn you to use your subconscious mind to take you to where you want to be, from the first to the last page you will find this stimulating, in a very easily read format I could not put this book down until I was finished I was so impressed with the content that I immediately purchased another 6 and presented them to friends, the initial comments from them is extremely positive

I would have no hesitation in recommending this book to you

PS now reading the book again
on 21 September 2012
This is one of the best book I have ever read, how its not known world wide I will never know....Its not the kind of book you read and put it away, I always read bits out of it. I am well happy to find this great book.
on 15 June 2012
I want to thank all who have written great reviews about this book. I bought it because of the positive comments and thought would give it a go. Little did I realise that 'the most wonderful thing that can happen to anyone on earth has happened to me'..quoting a sentense from the book. I have noticed visiable mental attitude change in myself. I am a more confident and happier person and when I feel down I would read some paragraphs in this book and its powerful message gives me strength to face any challenges in life. Thank you Robert Collier.
on 8 October 2015
An interesting read. This book & others like it have helped me realise how much my life was being limited-impeded by my thoughts, how old thought patterns formed in childhood & adolescence were carved on the stone of my heart & blocking its happiness. I've since taken a hammer & chisel to it & green is growing back :-)
on 14 May 1997
This is simply the greatest book I have ever read on achievement and success. A must read.