Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 September 2013
This is a very good book without a shadow of doubt, I have read several Metaphysical books, this one is probably the best
and the least talked about, Neville has a very nice way of writing and fills in the gaps other authors leave empty or now nothing of...
I gave a Five (5) score because of this fact, I have experimented with the Information provided by Neville, and, Have to say, Powerful,
I have no need to buy anymore books on this subject, Neville Goddard has the answer...
on 6 March 2014
The other reviews have said it all ... this book is one of the best books on effective manifesting. You will not be disappointed, it's everything you need.
on 28 February 2016
It`s a good book and it makes you think.
on 21 January 2015
Great book. Not something to flick through but read it and understand. Food for thought!
on 15 March 2017
Very good to read before bed
on 26 April 2011
I feel that "Awakened Imagination" by Neville Goddard is a great book. As a matter of fact, I even gave a different version of this book as a college graduation gift to one of my friends that recently completed her bachelor's degree (she has the green Devorss Company Publications version that is 94 pages). She told me that she liked the book very much because the information given on using your imagination gave her some good insights. The following is some of the very interesting and helpful information contained in this guide:

1) The following informational gems are both on page 30: All happiness depends on the active voluntary use of imagination to construct and inwardly affirm that we are what we want to be. We match ourself to our ideals by constantly remembering our aim and identifying ourselves with it.
2) This other passage on page 35 also personally resonated with me: If we assemble the right sequence and experience it in imagination until it has the tone of reality, then we consciously create circumstances. This inner procession is the activity of imagination that must be consciously directed.

There are many more great passages listed in "Awakened Imagination". I had a strong feeling to share a glimpse of what is available so that everyone reading this can have a basic foundation of what to expect. The happiness passage from page 30 helped me to really start to realize what it takes to experience true happiness. Neville Goddard's writings are very powerful and insightful, and would be beneficial for anyone who is open-minded to reading his books. I would say to definitely check out "Awakened Imagination" and/or any of Neville Goddard's other books if you are aware of how imagination can affect reality, and you intend to do something about it.
on 16 August 2013
please buy this book. just buy it. its so unbelieveable who we really are and what we are capable of. this is a master piece. even if you doubt the capabilities just try and see. so so so so amazing. i have all of neville's books. i'm a new man ever since i got hold of this gem. get a copy.
A DISAPPOINTMENT FOR ME AFTER BEING AND REMAINING VERY IMPRESSED BY NEVILLE'S POWER OF AWARENESS.
on 13 August 2015
At first i was mad i invested in Nevvile goddard and company books but at least i now i know not to buy in to these broke writers preaching how to have things you want.
on 13 November 2014
Wasn't aware it was religion focused.