on 15 October 2012
More Twilight data for my insatiable obsession- I'm looking forward to a good read, can't get enough of the movie books & memorabilia so this is another welcome addition to my very large collection. At first glance it appears to be filled with all the pictures, interviews and articles that any Twilight fan would love. I recommend. :o)
on 9 October 2012
i am a huge twilight fan and i love this book trying to get my hands on all the rest now :)
on 24 November 2012
I absolutely love the twilight saga so I love this book and all the information, stories, pictures etc. however, it says in the product description and on the front of the book "5 pullout posters". In my copy, I only received 4; one of Rob, one of Taylor, one of all 3 and one of Kirsten and rob in the waterfall in BDP1. I am really disappointed that my other one didn't come included. My advice? Double check with the seller that ALL posters are included. Otherwise, a really great must have book for any obsessed twihard like myself!
on 17 November 2012
This magazine is a great addition to any Twihards fan memorabilia. Interviews with the main cast members and Stephanie Myers. A small section about Breaking Dawn Part 2 but as it was released before the film was released ther is not a lot of information. It made this twilight fan very happy.
on 26 November 2012
Not as different as expected all articles as printed previously in press just a shame it has come out now instead of after results of BD2 and a happier ending for real life couple Rob and Kristen who now seem to have patched things up after recent events.
on 30 October 2012
This is the best magazine extra I've had on twilight for a long time and as its from twilight to breaking dawn2 it's a great addition to any twihard fan
on 28 December 2012
Great pictures, some interviews I hadn't seen before, and some really dreamy Edward and Bella shots! If you love Twilight, you will love it.
on 27 December 2012
i have two twilight nuts in my household who have both raved about this and thinks that it is great and well worth the money
on 10 January 2013
Lots of interesting facts and behind the scenes info. Not a hard back more of a very thick magazine. Good value
on 16 December 2012
i would recomend this for any twilight fan it is a good read and got great posters that come with it.