on 22 May 2015
Hard reading, so you need some serious quiet time to ingest it, and to get your head around it, perhaps I'm just not far enough along the path to understand a lot of it, to be fair I havent got too far into it yet, I can only read a couple of pages at a time, and then leave it to muse over it for a day or so, or until I can fully comprehend it.
on 27 August 2015
This will make you think & then think again..... Very thought provoking I believe perhaps a lot of Boehme's wisdom may fly over the heads of some readers but keep hold of the book anyway ! The pearls contained may one day shine brightly for you !
on 28 July 2017
Not at all how I thought this would be. Not written as a story & I couldn't get into it at all. Very disappointed.
on 1 September 2017
Unfortunately, not the book I thought I had bought. Gave up at first chapter.
on 18 February 2015
Very good read
on 27 August 2015
unusual work very much worth a read.
on 4 December 2016
Not my cup of tea
on 21 June 2016
Book I would not read but well worth it
on 5 July 2016
People still think that "twelve"month a year thing, 28 days in a month or moon equals thirteen moons a year, that was the original idea and Spring Equinox was the beginning of a new year circle, hence rebirth or fertility. Some interesting things mentioned and well presented.
on 15 August 2013
The language used is difficult to understand, but hopefully if you stick with it it will become clear, Makes you think.