on 14 April 2013
I found this book to be very informative and just as enjoyable as the earlier one.

In the past I used to say that at times I would feel drained when in company of some people who were on a constant low and now I understand why and how to help myself.

There are some great visualisations such as the stepping into a while bubble and I truly like that and feel that it works for me.

Whenever I might be on a low I just pick a chapter and read it to give myself a boost. The chapter on sending energy and energy portals, chakra balancing is very useful.

I have been in touch with the author for over a year and find her words, guidance and thoughts to be very inspiring and honest. She is a very talented woman.

The book itself is enjoyable and I am revisiting the first one again.
on 4 April 2013
this is a very informative book, the author knows whats she's talking about through her own experience, it helped me as i have just become a lightworker myself, i also have her other book "Lightworker understanding your sacred role as a healer". both are excellent, i highly reccomend both if you want to know how to cope with the strange feelings your having,
on 2 February 2014
Very intesting read into lightworker's and other spiritual beings. Lots of tools you can use too! A must have for lightworker's
on 20 May 2015
After reading this book I truly realise who I am and what I'm supposed to do after nearly 50 years!
on 11 October 2014