on 19 July 2017
Great price and very quick shipment.
on 16 August 2010
I first came across this book through a friend about a decade ago, and I was fascinated by the revelations described in the book,I followed the exercises
out of curiosity for a while and I have to say I noticed an improvement in my general health. but my friend wanted the book back and after a while I stopped doing the exercises.
Recently this book came to my attention again through an article in the Daily Mail
so I thought I would order a copy and get myself reaquainted with the 'Fountain of Youth'
I am currently doing 4 of the five 'rights' described in the book, and I am already feeling the benefits in mind and body! I recommend this book to anyone who
wants to feel and look younger then their years.
I shall continue with the exercises. (my age is 69)
on 13 December 2015
Hmmmm!!
on 1 November 2010
This book is a must if you are trying to find out which of the many versions to buy.It makes you aware of all the corruptions that many edtions have intrduced.It shows the simplest true version of the Five rites and it is much more attractive to do and is accurate without all the pet ideas some have introducd.My whole hearted recommendation.
on 18 July 2011
There are many books and DVDs on this topic made popular by TV and people like Bruce Forsyth. I have read several and have watched a DVD by a different author.

This book however discusses the original source of information from Colonel Bradford as passed on to Kelder and is therefore very valuable in its content. It goes on to point out the variations in later editions of Kelder's book and even surmises who Colonel Bradford's real identity was.
It is clear and factual so that you can begin the 5 or actually 6 Rites yourself, without fuss and feel that you have accurate information that has not not been modified as in other books.
VINE VOICEon 25 July 2010
Jerry Watt has done a superb job in retainng the original text of the 1946 edition of Peter Kelder's book and at the same time adding some really excellent comments and observations.

I am so glad I divinely chose this original work than one of the other altered texts which have deviated so far from the original and thus lost the essence of the system.

Here is an intelligent man without ego who only brings us this long lost work in original form after he has actually used the system himself and proved the benefits. I look forward to his publishing the 1939 edition.

I highly recommend this book and the author.
on 17 January 2014
for those interested in their own well-being this is an excellent book at a good price - the content is not only very interesting but is an excellent guide to maintaining good health
on 22 November 2014
excellent delivery time,for this most eye opening book,very pleased all round.
on 12 January 2015
An excellent and tantalizing tale of an exercise with multitude of levels.
on 10 January 2016
I recommend this book. The exercises are fairly easy to do and enjoyable. I find the last 2 exercises abit hard on my wrists so I just do whatever I can and I feel better physically.