on 6 April 2009
I discovered design basics index while doing a college project as part of my graphic design course. I wish I had found out about these books right at the start of my studies. Each book is full of basic, yet essential information. They cover everything you need to know about designing posters, brochures and leaflets. The books cover the colour palette, the grid system, typography, composition, the design process and more. I cannot stress enough just how invaluable these books are. Brilliant!
on 10 January 2010
An absolut must-have for any aspiring (or seasoned) graphics artist. Bought both boxes with 3 books in each... And must say that my money are really well spent! :)The Designer's Complete IndexDesign Essential Index: WITH Color Index 2 AND Type Idea Index AND Design Basics Index
on 27 March 2009
I have used this guide extensively to provide new ideas and direction in my Corporate design and other creative work, as well as recommending it to a number of my clients. Look out for the Amazon multi product buys and discounts on this range of Jim Krause' guides!
VINE VOICEon 1 January 2011
I bought this for my son who designs websites and he tells me it is incredibly useful as a working tool for all sorts of design projects. Not necessarily something you can't live without, but nonetheless a very useful extra.