on 11 March 2017
Great fun to use and very helpful when learning to draw cartoons.
on 25 May 2012
I didn't buy this book for a child, I bought it for myself, and I love it! I read it from cover to cover this morning. It says on the back of the book "Age 6+", but there is enough detail and instruction for an adult to enjoy. If I bought this for a young child I would use the book together with the child so they could benefit from having the instruction read to them, and enjoy doing it together. It would be perfect I think for older children who can read for themselves. Some instruction books for kids on drawing animals simplify things too much, but these, being "cartoon" animals are full of life, movement, character and expression. Can't wait to get drawing!
on 20 May 2016
I viewed a few before settling on this one and I think I made a good choice. Bought it for my grand daughters 11th birthday which is in a few weeks and I'm sure it will be perfect for her age group.
on 22 February 2012
This step-by-step drawing guide is just what I have been looking for as a present for a birthday in July - very happy with purchase and also with the extremely fast delivery and professional packaging.
on 1 June 2013
my 9 yr old girl loves this book. shows you step by step how to draw cartoon animals. i found it really good too! :-)