Customer reviews

on 17 September 2017
From the start of this Novel I was hooked. I can connect with the theme of the novel through people past and present. Before I was about a quarter of the way into the story I had shed a bucket full of tears.
I have read many of your books e.g. The Baxster Family Books. I am permanently hooked on your Books Karen and keep watching for new Series or Stand alone stories. God's Richest Blessings in all you do.
on 22 April 2015
This is indeed an incredible story based on true life which mirrors God's everlasting love for all. The forgiveness told of here is there for everyone. I pray many would come to Faith through reading books such as,this one. I cannot praise the author enough. God is the author of life and to know JEsus personally is awesome. I loved reading this book.
on 6 December 2014
Another excellent yet heart wrenching piece of literary prowess, based again on Karen's own experience. Thank you for sharing your heart once again.
One person found this helpful
on 8 May 2015
As always, very Impressed with purchase and prompt delivery.
on 18 January 2013
I've most of this author's books and would highly recommend them most of them are enthralling and I always look forward to her new releases
on 9 January 2014
This was a great book with a really heartwarming plot. Have your tissues handy as it is a real tear jerker.
on 17 January 2015
I love her books
on 19 April 2014
This was another amazing book from Karen Kingsbury I really enjoy it so moving. I really look froward to reading more of her books.
on 29 March 2016
Karen is my favorite writer
on 3 October 2010
Very good read and definitely need the tissues. Makes you think about your own relationships. Great Christian message within.
4 people found this helpful