Customer reviews

on 25 April 2018
I enjoyed reading this books. I was able to analyse what decisions I want to make for myself, career and family, what values I want to incorporate I to my life and teach my children, what communication techniques my family can develop and benefit from.

It is a good book for personal, family d career growth, teaching you to focus on people and things that are important.
on 28 July 2017
This book is packed with ideas and suggestions on how to be effective in managing your day and future. I especially like the practical questions at the end of each sections to guide you in applying what you have learnt.
on 9 January 2017
Great insight on how we can intentionally make our lives better daily. It's not too long so I feel that one could easily come back to re-read it from time to time or even scroll through chapters daily.
on 5 July 2017
I found the book very easy to read and extremely informative. I believe it has provided me with an invaluable framework for my personal development and growth.

I will recommend it to all persons desiring to lead a purposeful life of growth and integrity.
on 16 October 2017
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 17 April 2016
A fantastically inspirational book packed full with psychological tips to help make today count! A superb investment.
on 12 April 2017
Thank you John for shinning great lights to my path! I understand why I fail now!
on 12 February 2015
Excellent on prioritising time!
on 30 August 2014
loved it
on 23 April 2017
Literally one of the best books I've ever read (and I read a lot). I read it twice in 2016 and now, I am using the day dozens as a guide for picking the 12 books I am reading in 2017. Thank you Mr Maxwell for sharing your heart and wisdom