on 10 August 2009
This was a gift for someone who likes wordsearch, but i don't think they will ever finish it because it is so big. It was well recieved and the layout is very good.
on 10 January 2012
this will keep me occupied through the cold winter nights just what the doctor ordered better than watching rubbish television.
on 13 January 2013
Another christmas present which went down very well indeed. The lady who I gave it to lives alone and spends considerable time doing puzzles. She rang to say that it was the best book she has ever had, with a perfect difficulty value.
on 7 January 2012
WORD SEARCHES HAVE HELPED BOTH MY MIND (BRAIN GYMNASTICS) AND MY HAND WRITING FOLLOWING STROKE I SUFFERED IN 2008. I ENJOY DURING MY HOLIDAYS IN THE UK
on 10 December 2011
I bought this for my Gran for Christmas as I know how much she loves wordsearches! The only problem now is trying to persuade her not to buy one when we go out shopping! Haha.
It's well worth the money.

If they like wordsearches, they will 100% like this!

10/10.
on 8 July 2011
This book is well worth the price.It you take into consideration the cost of buying individual magazines this price really saves money
on 26 January 2011
This is a great book for all Word Search fans, keeps you brain active, and can't put the book down - many hours of pleasure.
on 31 May 2014
I absolutely love doing word searches the bigger the book for me the better I have bought seven of them and I'm still on the first book I enjoy them and do them every day. The ones in the shops don't last me very long because I'm very quick at them. I have just finished first book and start second volume tomorrow I would definitely recommend to wordsearch lovers everywhere.
on 15 August 2013
Bought for use at a senior citizens drop in so the large print is ideal. They all enjoy doing these puzzles
on 26 August 2014
The word 'Giant' had me fooled. I bought it thinking the puzzles would be large print - but they aren't, and so the book is no use to my mother, who I bought it for, and certainly no use to me, as I can't see the appeal of Word Search, large print or not.