on 18 February 2011
This is a most informative book. I am doing a course in Tarot at the moment and I find it very helpful indeed.
on 12 November 2011
I bought this book, and it is very informative, it has everything you need to know to get you started, all about the different cards, and the numbers and what they mean, and not just little information, it says alot about each card, it is deffinately a book to get you on your way, i have other books but i use this one the most.
on 29 February 2016
I am rather new to the tarot cards and was looking for a book that was easy to read and understand and this is it. Great interpretations and discriptions for each card.there are several spreads to practise with also. A book I shall have by my side as I progress with my tarot knowledge.
on 21 January 2011
This book is very useful when reading tarot cards. it gives a clear understanding of every type of card found in the traditional tarot deck. A very good book and would recommend to all. kat
on 29 March 2013
Serves the purpose. A good reference book. The individual card interpretations could be better. It might be all you need, but am I still looking on line for more information.
on 9 January 2013
easy reference book with simple to use chapters. clear and concise information. a good basic guide for any beginner to use.
on 19 February 2012
after having various books on tarot card i find this little book by akye alexander most usfull. although it is quite concise it contain all the information needed to refer when you need it,
and i use it more than any other book. I highly recommend it to anyone who want to know about the meanning of the card

orin
on 29 March 2009
I thought the book was good value for the price paid.I especially like the size,it fits quite readily into a handbag. I carry it around with me constantly as I am a beginner and find it handy, revising on train journeys.
on 28 March 2016
This is amazing. Gives you all you need to know about tarot reading and it's in simple English. I hate reading pages and pages of nothing useful like some books can be but this gets to the point and can be used as reference when you are actually doing readings.
on 25 April 2016
It's so handy to have the kindle version of this book. This means that I can carry it around with me very easily and re-read sections as I travel on the bus and train.